I often hear from artists about how many ideas and interests they have and how they are equally passionate about each of them. It can be exciting and frustrating. Can you relate? I know I can.
Well, I have some great news especially for us multi-passionates that I’ve been wanting to share with you, but things have been sort of top-secret until now.
My product, The Thriving Artist Master Mentors Bundle, valued at $135, is part of a huge bundle sale that’s happening for 72 hours Tuesday, May 12 – Thursday, May 14, 2015. The bundle is called “Multi-Passionate Must-Haves” and it’s designed specifically for those of you who have a lot of different interests, projects, and creative pursuits in your life.
Multi-Passionate Must-Haves is a bundle of 26 courses, audios and ebooks – worth $1,730 – that allow you to integrate your many passions into your life and use them as fuel for income, are yours for just $97 ’til Thursday at midnight. This includes:
- 2015 Life is Messy Planners by Mayi Carles ($40 value)
- Best of the Right Brain Business Plan Video Summit by Jennifer Lee ($97 value – EXCLUSIVE to the sale)
- Biz Shiz by Rebecca Tracey ($35 value)
- Coaching Biz Badassery Bootcamp by Jennie Mustafa-Julock ($250 value)
- Creative Business Kickstart by Amanda Genther ($75 value)
- Creative On Command: Instant Inspiration Exactly When You Need It by Jennifer Blanchard ($9.99 value)
- Find Your Career Compass by Michelle Ward ($37 value – EXCLUSIVE to the sale)
- Finding Balance: Tools to Define and Defend Harmony in Your Life by Paula Jenkins ($15 value – EXCLUSIVE to the sale)
- How to Sell Art on Instagram by Cory Huff ($25 value)
- How to Write a Lovable Homepage by Carrie Klassen ($165 value)
- Living Room Strategy Training by Tara Gentile ($99 value – EXCLUSIVE to the sale)
- Marketing for Creatives by April Bowles-Olin ($29.50 value)
- More Shenanigans Please by Tiffany Han ($31 value – EXCLUSIVE to the sale)
- Multi-Passionate Branding by Michelle Nicolaisen and Emilie Wapnick ($67 value)
- The Perfect Set of Testes by Halley Gray ($10 value – EXCLUSIVE to the sale)
- Ridiculously Awesome Resume & LinkedIn Combo Platter by Jenny Foss ($49 value)
- Say it with Grace: a blueprint for stellar client communications by Nita Apple and Jess Larsen Jukelevics ($159 value – EXCLUSIVE to the sale)
- The Ace Freelancer’s Guide to Negotiation by Katie Lane ($60 value – EXCLUSIVE to the sale)
- Be. Write. Now. Bringing Presence, Mojo, and Momentum to Your Creative Process by Jen Louden ($49 value – EXCLUSIVE to the sale)
- The Thriving Artist Master Mentors Bundle by Bonnie Glendinning ($135 value)
- Resume Template by Splash Resumes ($79 value – EXCLUSIVE to the sale)
- Turn Your Side Hustle Into a Full-Time Business by Alexis Grant ($47 value)
- Client Conversations by Diane Pauley ($97 value)
- Rock Your Work – Journaling for Success, Sanity and Satisfaction by Deb Cooperman ($16 value – EXCLUSIVE to the sale)
- Awkward, Yo by Shenee Howard ($35 value)
- Create Your Shining Year In Biz + Life Workbooks and Meditation by Leonie Dawson ($18 value)
The 2nd best part? $10 from each sale is going to Michelle Ward’s team for the Avon 2-Day Breast Cancer Walk in NY. Michelle was diagnosed with breast cancer in November 2011 and declared cancer-free in June 2012, and this will be the 4th year she’ll be walking 39.3 miles with Avon over 2 days with her mother and bestest friends.
(You can probably guess, then, that clicking the links here throws some affiliate coin my way, but – as always – I’d never send you to something I don’t stand behind fully. And I stand behind this, so fully that I’m buying one for myself. I mean, have you seen that Jennifer Louden, Cory Huff, Tara Gentile, and Jennifer Lee are all here?).
Your creative, multi-passionate career awaits!
P.S. If you don’t know what it means to be multi-passionate, or are unsure if you are one, take a look at this page and jump to the Q&A at the bottom of the page.
Bonnie Glendinning, Founder of The Thriving Artist, is a Branding & Community Strategist for Artists. With her professional artist programs, she empowers artists to live and work prosperously. Join Bonnie and other artists in her Thriving Artist Path global community, on Periscope @thriveartist, and here on the web.